Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Albums

  1. #1
    Dog Park Attendant ZeusCsmommy's Avatar
    Real Name
    Eve
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Stockton, California, United States
    Posts
    445
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zeus
    Likes (Received)
    21

    Default Albums

    Trying to make an album on my profile. Can't drag the pic down? I am clicking the box but when I put done it says to drag them down. Has anyone else made an album using an iPad. ???

  2. #2
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,140
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11474

    Default Re: Albums

    I have not,,, but @JeannieCO or maybe @JAKEISGREAT can help, I believe they both use iPads
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  3. #3
    .................
    Real Name
    Becky
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    14,938
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: Albums

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeusCsmommy View Post
    Trying to make an album on my profile. Can't drag the pic down? I am clicking the box but when I put done it says to drag them down. Has anyone else made an album using an iPad. ???
    Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    I have not,,, but @JeannieCO or maybe @JAKEISGREAT can help, I believe they both use iPads

    Hell No! Not me! Lol!
    Bet Jeannie can help...I'm picture and Ipad stoooooooopid.

  4. #4
    Dog Park Attendant ZeusCsmommy's Avatar
    Real Name
    Eve
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Stockton, California, United States
    Posts
    445
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zeus
    Likes (Received)
    21

    Default Re: Albums

    Lol I guess I am too...

  5. #5
    Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    JeannieCO's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Conifer, Colorado
    Posts
    13,413
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)
    620

    Default Re: Albums

    You cannot drag-and-drop pictures with the iPad. Or the iPhone for that matter. You'll have to add them individually. Just use that add files button or photos, Can't remember what it's called at the moment without looking at it, And then be sure to hit the done button. That's how I do it When adding photos on my iPad.
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

  6. #6
    Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    brutus77's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rosalie
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    6,959
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
    Likes (Received)
    2789

    Default Re: Albums

    I have a galaxy III phone and I cannot drag and drop photos either.

  7. #7
    Dog Park Attendant ZeusCsmommy's Avatar
    Real Name
    Eve
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Stockton, California, United States
    Posts
    445
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zeus
    Likes (Received)
    21

    Default Re: Albums

    Quote Originally Posted by JeannieCO View Post
    You cannot drag-and-drop pictures with the iPad. Or the iPhone for that matter. You'll have to add them individually. Just use that add files button or photos, Can't remember what it's called at the moment without looking at it, And then be sure to hit the done button. That's how I do it When adding photos on my iPad.
    Thanks Ill try that.

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •