Help! Administrator Login prompt

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
I keep getting a prompt when accessing this site. It pops up on every page in EBN. It only happens on EBN. How do I make it go away? Any help on this appreciated. Thanks!

View attachment 53251

OP
Henry

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
I don't see the link you are referring to. The prompt appears with every page turn, even when posting. It does it immediately upon opening the site, not even logged in and still does it when logged in. I'm going to close out my browser and dump my cache. Btw, what is tapatalk? Thanks for the help :)

OP
Henry

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
Well, that seemed to work. No more prompt. Yay! :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I don't see the link you are referring to. The prompt appears with every page turn, even when posting. It does it immediately upon opening the site, not even logged in and still does it when logged in. I'm going to close out my browser and dump my cache. Btw, what is tapatalk? Thanks for the help :)

Well..glad it worked..lol..Tapatalk is an app so you can access EBN on your phone or anywhere! It's super easy to load pics on threads here right from your phone!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That's strange I just got something similar on my phone. Must be a tapatalk thing.... But if not ill try to resolve it!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

OP
Henry

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
Well..glad it worked..lol..Tapatalk is an app so you can access EBN on your phone or anywhere! It's super easy to load pics on threads here right from your phone!

Thanks for the explanation. I actually don't have a cell phone (can you believe that!?). I access EBN through my laptop. I'm just glad it stopped prompting. It was annoying, lol!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Thanks for the explanation. I actually don't have a cell phone (can you believe that!?). I access EBN through my laptop. I'm just glad it stopped prompting. It was annoying, lol!

Good for you! Thinking they are really a Pain in the ..you know! I bet it WAS annoying! Lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.