bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Every time lately when i post a photo it is not straight it is turned sideways how do i get the darn things straight?? i dont want to post sideways pictures!! thanks:cursing:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
If you are taking them with your phone be sure you have the camera orientation correct and that the phone is turn horizontally and is parallel to the floor as your phone will always rotate the picture you just took so you see it properly but it usually uploads wrong. You can also use the photo editor on your phone if it has one to rotate it before uploading as well. If you are using a camera or have copied your photos from your phone to your PC then you can just open them with a photo program like Microsoft Photo Viewer and rotate them and they will save the orientation when you exit out of the application and then upload them.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Turn your monitor to the side :ROFL2:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, sorry I'm no help here, a lot of my pictures from my I pad either load sideways or upside down, so I'll be watching your thread to see if anyone has a solution, because I haven't been able to figure it out either.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
I upload my pictures to Flickr, and if they go up sideways, they show up sideways, but with Flickr you can rotate the pictures. Its a common error while uploading pictures. If you load it to your PC 1st, it should show its true orientation. I hope this helps

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
[MENTION=4706]RaRett[/MENTION] ROFL. I have found that if I save my picture at 70% to my computer, it does not turn like that. I know exactly what you mean though.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.