FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
hi....another question:) how do we give and give reputation.......i know nothing of how this works.....does it have to do with the "NEW LIKE" link at the bottom of my page.......thanks glenna:confused:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
There is a little heart at the bottom of each post. If you want to say something about a persons post click on that heart and a box opens up where you can type in your comment to send to them.
fyi: only 4 Paw Members can see who the comment came from

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
hi....another question:) how do we give and give reputation.......i know nothing of how this works.....does it have to do with the "NEW LIKE" link at the bottom of my page.......thanks glenna:confused:

Feel free to practice on me! That little red heart...just go right ahead!

:whistle:

​Just sayin

OP
FORDE'SMOM

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde

:whistle:

​Just sayin
:) thanks for the info. well, i tried clicking on the heart on the bottom left of the the post and yours said to me "you must spread some reputation around before giving it to JAKEISGREAT again" lol..so , i'm assuming its telling me it's a no no for now lol..too funny..what if no one said anything "good" but you....makes ya think , huh?

OP
FORDE'SMOM

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde

​Just sayin

:whistle: ok....reading about the reputation thing.....i saw where it said that there is also a "thumbs up" the same thing? and how do i find it?

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"

I use the comment link under the post to make a comment, not necessarily agreeing with a post, But if I like what someone has to say, and I agree with them, and I feel it's something helpful and good for all, and want to see more posts like it, I click the heart and comment to that person, But if you press the heart and give positive feedback, you can't continue to like everything one person posts, your encouraged to spread the comments around to everyone, not just one member. Like if I agreed with what Becky just agreed with what Becky just replied, and want to see more positive posts like that, I would click the heart, and comment, But if I go to the next thread and she says something I like again, then I press the heart again, it will give me that message about spreading the reputation around.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
The thumbs up is gone now and the heart is used for rep. Don't listen to Becky! [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] I see how you get so much rep! :biglaugh:

OP
FORDE'SMOM

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
The thumbs up is gone now and the heart is used for rep. Don't listen to Becky! @JAKEISGREAT I see how you get so much rep! :biglaugh:

lol.....thanks all....why does all seem confusing to me lol.......i never clicked the heart for "reputation" towards jakeisgreat that i know of....but i did hit reply with quote, not sure it's the same thing or not....anyway, i will keep trying to figure it all out :) [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] thanks for the letting me know about the thumbs up thing :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
lol.....thanks all....why does all seem confusing to me lol.......i never clicked the heart for "reputation" towards jakeisgreat that i know of....but i did hit reply with quote, not sure it's the same thing or not....anyway, i will keep trying to figure it all out :) @cali~jenn thanks for the letting me know about the thumbs up thing :)
well you can surely click the heart and give me rep anytime for testing purposes. :lol: and yes, you can't give it to the same person 2x in a row so you will get a message saying so. There is so much on EBN that EVERYONE is confused trying to figure their way around. Just ask if you have more questions.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
The thumbs up is gone now and the heart is used for rep. Don't listen to Becky! @JAKEISGREAT I see how you get so much rep! :biglaugh:

:angel:

lol.....thanks all....why does all seem confusing to me lol.......i never clicked the heart for "reputation" towards jakeisgreat that i know of....but i did hit reply with quote, not sure it's the same thing or not....anyway, i will keep trying to figure it all out :) @cali~jenn thanks for the letting me know about the thumbs up thing :)

Reply with quote is to let that person (whose quote it is) know you are responding..the heart is the only way to give rep.

well you can surely click the heart and give me rep anytime for testing purposes. :lol: and yes, you can't give it to the same person 2x in a row so you will get a message saying so. There is so much on EBN that EVERYONE is confused trying to figure their way around. Just ask if you have more questions.

:hissy::hissy::hissy:

That's MY line!

​Well..I never!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
There is a little red heart at the bottom of every thread at the left hand corner , you click on the red heart, and a little box will pop up, where you can lea be a comment if you want, when you click on this heart you give the person reputation, you can get reputation back from the same person, or from another member.

OP
FORDE'SMOM

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
thank you all very much......:2thumbs:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)

Our Becky is a rep :pigfly:. But we :heart: her so we humor her.

Oh and when someone else gives you a rep you get a notification of a Liked post. But like Bruce said you have to be a 4 paw member to see who sent it.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Ok, so everyone else has this little red heart at the left bottom corner of their posts.....I have the black triangle but no little red heart....am I doing something wrong?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online