FRIEND REQUEST

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
hi......couple questions.......when someone sends you a friend request and you accept.... are you suppose to send them one back to they can accept you or does it automatically do it both ways when you accept the request ( hope that makes sense) also to send a friend request , want to make sure i know how to do it.......i go to my friends on my profile and there is a box to add a name to contact for the request ?

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Once you accept the friend request then both of you are now friends so no need for you to send a request to that new friend! :blink: hope that made some sense!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
hi......couple questions.......when someone sends you a friend request and you accept.... are you suppose to send them one back to they can accept you or does it automatically do it both ways when you accept the request ( hope that makes sense) also to send a friend request , want to make sure i know how to do it.......i go to my friends on my profile and there is a box to add a name to contact for the request ?

as Henny said.... once you accept a request it goes both ways. and, to send one, you are correct.

OP
FORDE'SMOM

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
thank you all for the help.......wanted to make sure i was doing it correctly :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.