curious!

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
when we are reading post on the different threads, to the far left of the page, the envelopes are different colors...some blue, pink etc.......some have a small green arrow on them...can anyone tell me what the different colors and arrows mean......:D thanks

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
when we are reading post on the different threads, to the far left of the page, the envelopes are different colors...some blue, pink etc.......some have a small green arrow on them...can anyone tell me what the different colors and arrows mean......:D thanks

Im on an iPad so I see different things..but the envelopes should show..open..closed..the green arrow is one you've replied to..I think! Lol..red ones usually mean active...let's get someone who knows and can see them! Lol
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION].. [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
There is a spot on the site that tells you the envelope color meaning, but it has something to do with what is read or not read. The green arrow means you replied (posted) to the thread.

OP
FORDE'SMOM

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
Im on an iPad so I see different things..but the envelopes should show..open..closed..the green arrow is one you've replied to..I think! Lol..red ones usually mean active...let's get someone who knows and can see them! Lol
@2BullyMama.. @desertskybulldogs

There is a spot on the site that tells you the envelope color meaning, but it has something to do with what is read or not read. The green arrow means you replied (posted) to the thread.

thank you both...makes perfect sense..... i should have figured that out....i have so many times thought to myself " did i reply to this already" and all this time the little arrow was telling me i had.....duh!!! i did look for somewhere it may explain it....i guess just not in the correct place...thanks again :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Icon Legend

thread_new-16.png
Contains unread posts
thread-16-right.png
Contains no unread posts
thread_hot_new-16.png
Hot thread with unread posts
thread_hot-16.png
Hot thread with no unread posts
thread_lock-16.png
Thread is closed
thread_dot-16-right.png