Trying to put up pics.

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Stockton, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Well I finally put my cameras memory card into my computer. (I'm always on here on my ipad) and I was trying to put some pics on here to share with everyone but they won't go on.. I'm going to try again in a bit hopefully I figure it out... Also there is a section on my profile that says album. But no option to put photos in there.
P.s happy Mother's Day to all u lovely mamas.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
You need to load the pictures to a site like Photobucket or Flicker and then copy link on to your post

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I posted mainly with an ipad for a very long time and I did find the easiest way to do pictures was with photobucket.

Now with my imac mini it is much easier to just load straight from my computer. You can also load from your ipad using tap a talk but I only did it once so can't tell you exactly how, just know it can be done.

But I don't like using tap a talk because it seemed just too hard to figure out what was new compared to what I'd already seen. I will admit I just didn't give it much of a chance either, so it might be great...I just didn't find it so.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
OP
ZeusCsmommy

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Stockton, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Thank you all. I will look at those tutorials to see if I can get some up. Also I'll check into photobucket. It is so easy on the ipad but I don't have many pics on it. Ill give it a go again tomorrow.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.