NEW POST

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
ok..i want to know how to get my new post on the new post link....i click on the link above titled NEW POST but there is never a link there for me to start a new thread ......how do i do that....without going to the forum , finding a subject and posting my question there....hope i am making myself clear here!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Do you mean... at the top left when you are on the 'what's new' page?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That is the only way to make a new post is to go to forum, selecting the forum, and creating a new topic. Once you do that it will then be under what's new, home page and community :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

OP
FORDE'SMOM

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
thank you all very much.. understand.....I thought we could just post by clicking on New Post at top of page :)
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]....That is the only way to make a new post is to go to forum, selecting the forum, and creating a new topic. Once you do that it will then be under what's new, home page and community :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
thank you all very much.. understand.....I thought we could just post by clicking on New Post at top of page :)
@desertskybulldogs....That is the only way to make a new post is to go to forum, selecting the forum, and creating a new topic. Once you do that it will then be under what's new, home page and community :)

Glenna..just in case you want to see your OWN posts and threads..just click on My Account on Navibar. There you can find all your own stuff..oh and on your Profile page..under your picture! Ignore this if it's useless information! Sadly, I am soooo used to it! :ROFL:

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Glenna..just in case you want to see your OWN posts and threads..just click on My Account on Navibar. There you can find all your own stuff..oh and on your Profile page..under your picture! Ignore this if it's useless information! Sadly, I am soooo used to it! :ROFL:

Not useless, it's great info!

OP
FORDE'SMOM

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
@JAKEISGREAT....thanks....agree with [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]...its great , i like any info i can get :yes:

OP
FORDE'SMOM

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
ps....now i'm wondering how you two get the comments in the gray box that says " originally posted etc! :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
ps....now i'm wondering how you two get the comments in the gray box that says " originally posted etc! :)

You hit Reply With Quote..at bottom of this box! That also sends a quote notification to whomever you are quoting..(like you got for this one)

Just put your message a line or two belw the quote..and then hit post quick reply! :up:

Practice on me! :)

OP
FORDE'SMOM

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
You hit Reply With Quote..at bottom of this box! That also sends a quote notification to whomever you are quoting..(like you got for this one)

Just put your message a line or two belw the quote..and then hit post quick reply! :up:

Practice on me! :)

omg...how easy was that...thank you so much !! let me know if I did it correctly!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
omg...how easy was that...thank you so much !! let me know if I did it correctly!

You did it perfectly! :clap: Now..if you want to do more than ONE quote in a reply...like this one...just to the right of the "reply with quote" is a little box with "and + in it... Hit that on each quote you want to include..the last one, choose the "reply with quote"... Then all will be in box

@JAKEISGREAT is well... Great!! ;)

:love: Thanks Brucie!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
You did it perfectly! :clap: Now..if you want to do more than ONE quote in a reply...like this one...just to the right of the "reply with quote" is a little box with "and + in it... Hit that on each quote you want to include..the last one, choose the "reply with quote"... Then all will be in box

:love: Thanks Brucie!

@Chumley. :)

Practice away!

ok..i want to know how to get my new post on the new post link....i click on the link above titled NEW POST but there is never a link there for me to start a new thread ......how do i do that....without going to the forum , finding a subject and posting my question there....hope i am making myself clear here!

@desertskybulldogs....That is the only way to make a new post is to go to forum, selecting the forum, and creating a new topic. Once you do that it will then be under what's new, home page and community :)

Not useless, it's great info!

I think Ive got it! yes JakeisGreat! and i apologize to all who i just quoted with my practice.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online