Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 19 of 19

Thread: NEW POST

  1. #13
    .................
    Real Name
    Becky
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    14,938
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: NEW POST

    Quote Originally Posted by glenna View Post
    omg...how easy was that...thank you so much !! let me know if I did it correctly!
    You did it perfectly! Now..if you want to do more than ONE quote in a reply...like this one...just to the right of the "reply with quote" is a little box with "and + in it... Hit that on each quote you want to include..the last one, choose the "reply with quote"... Then all will be in box

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceP View Post
    @JAKEISGREAT is well... Great!!

    Thanks Brucie!

  2. #14
    .................
    Real Name
    Becky
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    14,938
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: NEW POST

    @Chumley.

    Practice away!

  3. #15
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Chumley's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jim B.
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Patchogue, NY
    Posts
    4,762
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chumley and Hershey
    Likes (Received)
    1211

    Default Re: NEW POST

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    You did it perfectly! Now..if you want to do more than ONE quote in a reply...like this one...just to the right of the "reply with quote" is a little box with "and + in it... Hit that on each quote you want to include..the last one, choose the "reply with quote"... Then all will be in box




    Thanks Brucie!
    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    @Chumley.

    Practice away!
    Quote Originally Posted by FORDE'S MOM View Post
    ok..i want to know how to get my new post on the new post link....i click on the link above titled NEW POST but there is never a link there for me to start a new thread ......how do i do that....without going to the forum , finding a subject and posting my question there....hope i am making myself clear here!
    Quote Originally Posted by FORDE'S MOM View Post
    thank you all very much.. understand.....I thought we could just post by clicking on New Post at top of page
    @desertskybulldogs....That is the only way to make a new post is to go to forum, selecting the forum, and creating a new topic. Once you do that it will then be under what's new, home page and community

    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by desertskybulldogs View Post
    Not useless, it's great info!


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    I think Ive got it! yes JakeisGreat! and i apologize to all who i just quoted with my practice.

  4. #16
    .................
    Real Name
    Becky
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    14,938
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: NEW POST

    Quote Originally Posted by Chumley View Post
    I think Ive got it! yes JakeisGreat! and i apologize to all who i just quoted with my practice.


  5. #17
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Chumley's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jim B.
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Patchogue, NY
    Posts
    4,762
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chumley and Hershey
    Likes (Received)
    1211

    Default Re: NEW POST

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    @Chumley.

    Practice away!
    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    ok my dumb question for the day..what if i want to tag all the people who responded to this thread but dont want to include any quotes? can you do that without having to write them all out manually? Thanks!

  6. #18
    Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    bullmama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    25,361
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2311
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chumley View Post
    ok my dumb question for the day..what if i want to tag all the people who responded to this thread but dont want to include any quotes? can you do that without having to write them all out manually? Thanks!
    Nope you have to either mention them like this @Chumley or if you just want them to read a thread you enter their username at the top under "tag a member to read this thread". That feature is not available on mobile apps though!


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

    Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

  7. #19
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Chumley's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jim B.
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Patchogue, NY
    Posts
    4,762
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chumley and Hershey
    Likes (Received)
    1211

    Default Re: NEW POST

    Quote Originally Posted by desertskybulldogs View Post
    Nope you have to either mention them like this @Chumley or if you just want them to read a thread you enter their username at the top under "tag a member to read this thread". That feature is not available on mobile apps though!


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    ok thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •