Achievements

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
Since the last two questions were from me I might as well continue my streak. I do want you to know that I attempt to find the answers before I ask the questions here, I am very stubborn that way. I do want to know everything about the site, so that is why I ask the questions.

Achievements - I was awarded one on 4/5. From what I read "You can view yours or another user's Achievements in their user profile. Click on the Achievements Tab."​ I can't find that tab.

Can someone please help me?

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I had a look but like you I am unable to find it Sorry i'm no help.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Under 'my profile'.... should be the last tab 'awards', but achievements I am not sure about [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=8502]christyjulene[/MENTION] Bless your heart! Atleast you take the time to look for the answers before asking questions. Sorry guys, I don't have time...so I'm always asking stuff and I'm sure everyones like: :bitching:

OP
christyjulene

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
Achievements you get for starting a certain number of threads or having so much reputation. Go to the bar at the top and click on Site Information then Points and Activity then look left and you will see Achievements click on that and you will see what Achievements can be earned.

Awards can be bought for each other.

Members online

No members online now.