ThankYou to EBN and all its members!!

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Just wanted to say THANKYOU to EBN[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] and all its members!!!! You guys have become my second family and without your help and suggestions Mr.Beefy would not be progressing the way he is I know he would say fank yew if he could talk. I look forward to coming on EBN daily to see all the great pictures...thanks [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], hear of daily bully-antics[MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION] , meet wonderful people that become your friends[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION],[MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION],[MENTION=897]Ann Farley Hamilton[/MENTION] and help another bully mom or dad. This is the only site I know where you can help people and also get help when needed while gettting awards for your daily activities. This place is great and I recommend it to anyone that has or wants to get an English Bulldog.THANKY YOU EBN FAMILY:heart::up:

Last edited:

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I know.. this is just the best place!! And thank you.. I am so glad my Chesterism's make you happy.. they "mostly" make me laugh too ;)

Ann Farley Hamilton

Jul 21, 2010
Brookline, NH
Bulldog(s) Names
Hamilton's Irish Mack we call him Mack and Blossom
That's how we all learn from each other. There are years and years of bully experience on this site which is the best way to learn. I to am very thankful for this site and all the people on it, thanks EBN.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
This site is amazing I have to say. When it is the middle of the night and you have a question about meds or something you can come here and find the answer. Thanks to everyone who helps participate and makes it what it is!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That's how we all learn from each other. There are years and years of bully experience on this site which is the best way to learn. I to am very thankful for this site and all the people on it, thanks EBN.

Couldn't have said it better myself!! :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Not only do I thank you, Vegas does also, he is a new man due to all the information I have gotten on EBN, I was truly at my wit's end mostly because he smelled so bad and made my house smell, and I am OCD. Now due to changes in his food/snacks, NO SMELL AT ALL!!!! But even better, HE is not miserable itching and having a red face/sores!!! I am grateful for all the advice on getting him straightened around :heart:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.