EBN on Twitter

PenelopeRosebud

Sep 26, 2012
Coquitlam, BC
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Rosebud & Bulldozer Bawss
Hi All. I noticed last week changes to EBN's twitter account. The tweets were showing a new thread posted under what category, but we could no longer see the Subject Line as was the case previous. Now I am noticing new thread advisory tweets are not happening at all? Can someone advise if there are changes in the works or if EBN is no longer posting new threads to twitter?

Cheers and thank you.

L

Lucy-licious

Im not a tweeter so I'm not sure...I know the latest site upgrade caused differences to the fb feeds so maybe this is what happened with Twitter too. [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]...any ideas?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I have disabled the RSS feed right now because there is a database error until I can figure out how to fix it. Sorry hopefully it will get sorted quickly.

OP
PenelopeRosebud

PenelopeRosebud

Sep 26, 2012
Coquitlam, BC
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Rosebud & Bulldozer Bawss
Greetings Site Officials :) I am wondering about the status of EBN on twitter? It seems the new thread tweets are providing links to facebook only and not to the EBN site. Is this a permanent change? If feedback is being considered, I very much preferred the previous format of your twitter account. The body of the tweets used to provide much more detail on the new post where as now the majority of the tweet is taken up advising a new thread but mostly does not allow us to see the content. As someone who rarely, if ever accesses facebook, this change has greatly reduced my visits to the EBN site. Do I need to change my EBN habits, or should I wait for site tech stuff to be done?

egghunt2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Greetings Site Officials :) I am wondering about the status of EBN on twitter? It seems the new thread tweets are providing links to facebook only and not to the EBN site. Is this a permanent change? If feedback is being considered, I very much preferred the previous format of your twitter account. The body of the tweets used to provide much more detail on the new post where as now the majority of the tweet is taken up advising a new thread but mostly does not allow us to see the content. As someone who rarely, if ever accesses facebook, this change has greatly reduced my visits to the EBN site. Do I need to change my EBN habits, or should I wait for site tech stuff to be done?

Thank you for letting me know, it did not used to do it that way. I will be making some changes on this then. Thank you for the heads up! I don't really use twitter so I had no idea.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=6201]PenelopeRosebud[/MENTION] it should be fixed now! :up:

Most Reactions