Website Timeout? My Computer or Website?

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
I'm having the same issue with multiple browsers, so I gave up and got on my tapatalk app which always works fine, maybe its a cache our cookie issue? I, never clear mine...

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

It might be a routing issue. I am not quite sure yet. Do you have any anti-virus/malware/adware/spyware scanners? I am not sure if you are wireless or wired. Have you try unplugging the router and modem (powercord) for 1 minute?

Last edited:

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
It might be a routing issue. I am not quite sure yet. Do you have any anti-virus/malware/adware/spyware scanners? I am not sure if you are wireless or wired. Have you try unplugging the router and modem (powercord) for 1 minute?

Haven't done any of those mostly because I don't have issues with any other site...

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
Haven't done any of those mostly because I don't have issues with any other site...

The internet ( from your house ) can be routing correctly to diff sites, but might be having issues (routing) to this website at times.
I can suggest some software's that are good to keep your system safe and clean..
- Spybot - Search & Destroy.
- CCleaner
- malwarebytes

This are very good software's.

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
I am eventually going to bring it to my IT guy at work to see which virus protection programs I have that can go, and also for a general cleanup, but its not a real priority since we use our phones and the tablet most of the time anyways. But when it finally happens I will let you know what the outcome is. Thanks though! No worries I will be on ebn regardless haha

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
The internet ( from your house )
- malwarebytes

I highly recommend Malwarebytes, I've used it when nothing else works for nasty bugs, I always keep it on a USB Key.

For your issue, I would try to run Firefox (its what I use, and I dont have any issues) I also always leave myself logged onto this site. Clear out your Cache and Cookies - however, if you want to stay logged on, you'll need to leave cookies enabled.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.