Who's who!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Good morning everyone!!
just want to let you all know how great this site is and how much it has helped us with entering "Bully world"! I have learned invaluable things!!

As a new member to this forum, I am still learning my way around the site. There is SO much info here, and so many different threads to go into- sometimes it's overwhelming!

The one thing that has my curiosity, and I don't see a thread about it, is how this site got started, who started it, and who the administrators/moderators are, and how did they get there. I know the titles are on individual profiles, but I honestly didn't pay attention to that in the beginning.

So my suggestion is: On the home page, could you have an introductory area where it would introduce who is who and many of the different areas of expertise? Kind of like telling us what the different jobs are, who does them, etc. Kind of like a directory of sorts. Just a thought! With so many posts daily, it is hard keeping everyone straight.
Again to all of you, jobs well done!!

Mary

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Denton, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus Mayhem AKA B-Ham AKA Brutty Boy
I think that's an awesome idea, Mary! I'm a newbie here too and have wondered those exact things! I'm not sure if it is on here on not either. If I haven't done so before, welcome :) Bogart looks like such a sweetheart!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
First, you would have to assume that we know what we are doing.... and that would be very very wrong. :grumpa:
Thanx for the suggestion. I'll pass it on to the boss, @desertskybulldogs .
It takes about 30 volunteer staff to run all the different sections and keep it running semi-smoothly.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Mary, great ideas, really...and that Bogart is handsome, perfect markings
and great color! GOD bless!!

OP
mer55

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@BruceP: My point exactly! Funny thing is, when I was registering, I was having difficulty getting "permission" to post- it was like my application did not get taken. So, I emailed the first person I saw a post from: Desertskybulldogs! I'm like, well could you tell me who to email about not being able to post, and she was like, well, that would be me! :ashamed: Just luck of the draw that I emailed her!! Anyway, would love to know how the volunteers come to be moderators, administrators, etc. You guys are all so great, you deserve to have some spotlight! And [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6425]Dee J[/MENTION], thankyou and both your bullies are just so handsome!!

Last edited by a moderator:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=7064]mer55[/MENTION]..... Most of us wear many hats here.... Im just here to keep them all in line.. :grumpadeluxe: just kidding. ;)

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Good idea! When I joined I learned very quick who did what I picked up on it just but the way they post.

OP
mer55

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]: Uh-oh did I post something I wasn't supposed to????:blush2:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=7064]mer55[/MENTION] OK Mary, if you go to the top of a page there are two menu bars, the bottom has a spot that says EBN Staff, click on that and it will take you to a page that has all the different categories and mods, and list them there. There you can see who does what. We were all asked by Lisa [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] if we wanted to help out, and what job she wanted us to help her with. As time goes by and by the jobs we do is how someone gets from moderator to lead moderator and so on. Lisa started this great site a few years back and it has grow into what it is today by all the great peeps we have as members, one bully owner helping another.

Last edited:
L

Lucy-licious

I'm the happy one :) [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] is the Grumpy :( one and [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] us the one that keeps us both in hand. :bitchslap:

OP
mer55

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION]: Ohhhhhhhhh how wonderful!! I will check it out!!!! Thank you!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=7064]mer55[/MENTION] i was going to tell you what davidh just did. we are all here doing this because we love bullies and believe in what lisa @desertskybulldogs has started here and has grown to what it is now. oh and well some of us are not quite right :loco: but you didnt hear that from me :secret:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.