I feel like a --- not very smart person

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
In general, I am pretty tech savvy, but i cant figure out how to do anything on the forum! How do I upload a profile picture? Also how do i send/recieve the cute little avatars that some people have sent me? I wanted to thank them, and send one in return, but couldnt figure out how, maybe I havent "earned" them yet?

HELP! I feel really silly!

I do know how to make new posts, and reply, but thats about it!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
In general, I am pretty tech savvy, but i cant figure out how to do anything on the forum! How do I upload a profile picture? Also how do i send/recieve the cute little avatars that some people have sent me? I wanted to thank them, and send one in return, but couldnt figure out how, maybe I havent "earned" them yet?

HELP! I feel really silly!

I do know how to make new posts, and reply, but thats about it!

No worries!
go to Navibar above. Click on forum actions. Drop down menu..click on Settings/General Settings. When you get there on left side you will see Edit Avatar..Edit Profile. Choose which one to do first..Avatar is one that shows in your posts. Click it..choose Custom Avatar..you will see where to download your picture! Save your changes. Now repeat exactly for Profile and remember to save! You can change these anytime you want! Just save changes every time! :up:

Never feel silly! I am the Queen of Know Nothing..and it took me forever! Just ask!

To send bully Gifts..click on Bully Market on Navibar..when you get there look for choose a gift..click there and you will see a whole bunch you can send. There is an area to enter the username of who you want to receive the gift. And another area to send a message with gift. This message is visible with mouse over the gifts on profiles. Then choose your gift and purchase it. You will get a message that you were successful! I will donate a few Bully Bucks to you so you can get started. You earn them by yakking on the forum and posting,etc.

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
The gifts you can send are in the bully market so on the nap bar at the top you click on the bully market you earn points for posting on the forum those points are converted into Bully bucks. You can use your bully bucks to have special things , colors names and send gifts to your fellow members at EnglishBulldogs news. Never feel silly for asking we're always here to help we have a lot of fun things added so it does take time to learn it all :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

M

mabel lou

Welcome to my world, this site can be a bit confusing. I have been on here since september and I can only do like three things on here. Make a comment and post a forum and a couple other things such as. I am limited in what I can do so I am always just clicking community or forum cause I know it will take me to something to read lol. Good luck and I hope your able to figure it out. The tutorial I even did and still I am limited and I am pretty good when it comes to computers. This site is so cool but it does have a lot of things that kind of can be confusing.

M

mabel lou

omg I did something else wow I seen bully bucks on a page by clicking on the words from above comment and it said I had some Holy crap I didn't even know about it and I been sitting here this whole time and never even knew omg I am so happy lmao. No seriously I am so happy right now that I actually could go to another different page and then I had something when I went their. Thanks for explaining that to her or him it helped me out so much when reading it. I really am happy right now

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Welcome to my world, this site can be a bit confusing. I have been on here since september and I can only do like three things on here. Make a comment and post a forum and a couple other things such as. I am limited in what I can do so I am always just clicking community or forum cause I know it will take me to something to read lol. Good luck and I hope your able to figure it out. The tutorial I even did and still I am limited and I am pretty good when it comes to computers. This site is so cool but it does have a lot of things that kind of can be confusing.

Well just keep roaming around. I swear to you all...and many can attest to the truth of this ...:ROFL:...I am NOT good with computers. I just kept ramming my head into the walls over and over and eventually they cracked! Now.. There is still tons I don't know, but figuring it out is part of the fun! There are lots here to help you so just shout out and we will help!

OP
Noyes27

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
got the avatar and profile pic updated! Thanks, now to check out the Bully Bucks. This forum is so much fun!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Well just keep roaming around. I swear to you all...and many can attest to the truth of this ...:ROFL:...I am NOT good with computers. I just kept ramming my head into the walls over and over and eventually they cracked! Now.. There is still tons I don't know, but figuring it out is part of the fun! There are lots here to help you so just shout out and we will help!

Yes ask anyone! Holy moly! Becky I think you might have the new members fooled with your smart lingo. :LMAO: if anyone has questions, please ask! @ Mabel Lou no reason to be stuck in 3 rooms. Lol I do tend to hit the what's new button which I find the easiest way to see everything but there is so much more here, explore! The arcade is fun too. ;)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Yes ask anyone! Holy moly! Becky I think you might have the new members fooled with your smart lingo. :LMAO: if anyone has questions, please ask! @ Mabel Lou no reason to be stuck in 3 rooms. Lol I do tend to hit the what's new button which I find the easiest way to see everything but there is so much more here, explore! The arcade is fun too. ;)

:bitchslap: Why I Otta!! :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

ohhhh by the way...I...yes I fixed your mention to [MENTION=6198]mabel lou[/MENTION]

Last edited:
M

mabel lou

I am venturing off now lol I just typed in snowballfight and it came up with something lol but hey it is another page that I was unaware of. But yeah I do need to maybe figure out some other things lol. I honestly had no idea that their were other pages I just always come here to read and or write a forum cause these pages kind of can get confusing so I know how to go to community and read new post ect lol

M

mabel lou

I have bully bucks and I am still so happy cause I feel like my bank account here just like appeared before my eyes tonight and I am still in shock. My gbaby will be so happy to know that Meme has bully bucks and didn't even know it lol and so let the shopping begin . :party:
Oh yeah I love this site!

M

mabel lou

Just when I think I am kind of maybe sorta figuring this out a little bit I get something called a MENTION! So i guess I am back to square one. I am assuming it isn't a bad thing so yeah I will take whatever I can get from this site OH YEAH. I guess the fact that I had a bully bank account lmao still has me smiling so thanks everyone.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Just when I think I am kind of maybe sorta figuring this out a little bit I get something called a MENTION! So i guess I am back to square one. I am assuming it isn't a bad thing so yeah I will take whatever I can get from this site OH YEAH. I guess the fact that I had a bully bank account lmao still has me smiling so thanks everyone.

Lol! Not much is bad around here! Mentions are the @ before your username..you get a notification and know someone is all about you! :ROFL:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)

Mentions are tags. Like if I want to talk to you and make sure you know I am, I can tag or mention you by writing the @ before your user name with no spaces. [MENTION=6198]mabel lou[/MENTION] if you do the tag right it will show as underlined when you post. There is a lot to learn I guess. Lucky for me, I was here before there was so much to learn and as things have been added, I learn them. Not overwhelming that way I guess. Lol you will get it, don't be afraid to test things out.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.