I feel like a --- not very smart person

M

mabel lou

hugs for all of you:excited:, thank you all so very very much for being teachers to us all. I am gonna graduate with honors one of these days lmao. Thank goodness Mabel and Thelma are much easier to learn about hahaha

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
hugs for all of you:excited:, thank you all so very very much for being teachers to us all. I am gonna graduate with honors one of these days lmao. Thank goodness Mabel and Thelma are much easier to learn about hahaha

I see you are signed up for EBN 101 :2thumbs:
:ROFL2:

M

mabel lou

My girls no nothing of my ignorance so shhhhhhhh lets keep it that way cause they think I am a genius:master:. Yeah they think I am a bulldog who walks on two legs cause they can't figure out how to do that yet so if they catch wind of the truth the I am hit :punish:lmao

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Yes ask anyone! Holy moly! Becky I think you might have the new members fooled with your smart lingo. :LMAO: if anyone has questions, please ask! @ Mabel Lou no reason to be stuck in 3 rooms. Lol I do tend to hit the what's new button which I find the easiest way to see everything but there is so much more here, explore! The arcade is fun too. ;)
Wow!!! I just noticed the "what's new" button. Thanks :D

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Wow!!! I just noticed the "what's new" button. Thanks :D

Also the "mark forums read" button will clear it out for you. I used to be good at marking them read at the end of the night. That way you know much easier what is new.

Oh yes, the arcade.... There r a few sharks on there who like to have the best scores of every game. You get awards and stuff if you hold 1st place.

M

mabel lou

Can I get a HELL YEAH lol I just got done playing the arcade game and although I didn't score big I feel as though I am on my way to bigger and better places. Oh yeah doing the happy dance now, :gamers:

M

mabel lou

I am never going to get any housework done now that I found the games:cooking: is out the door, :walk: will become the history channel, :morningcoffee2: it will be me and this damn computer now from here on out. I knew there was a reason I was led to this site the day I found it and this whole time I thought it was about my girls. :gamers:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I am never going to get any housework done now that I found the games:cooking: is out the door, :walk: will become the history channel, :morningcoffee2: it will be me and this damn computer now from here on out. I knew there was a reason I was led to this site the day I found it and this whole time I thought it was about my girls. :gamers:

You silly, silly girl

M

mabel lou

All I can say is that I thought I loved this site before the arcade room but oh HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS I DO BELIEVE I AM GONNA HAVE TO GET SOME COFFEE GOING, :party:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
All I can say is that I thought I loved this site before the arcade room but oh HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS I DO BELIEVE I AM GONNA HAVE TO GET SOME COFFEE GOING, :party:

Get comfortable too.... it is addicting

M

mabel lou

Now only if I could get the girls to ring a bell when they need me, I will be in the game room girls :olympics::judges:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Dont worry it took me ages to work things out and there still is certain things I still have not worked out.:)

OP
Noyes27

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
Well....thanks to the above responses, I went on the computer, and found the arcade as well. It is definitely addicting!

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions