Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I feel like a --- not very smart person

mabel lou

Default Re: I feel like a --- not very smart person

Just when I think I am kind of maybe sorta figuring this out a little bit I get something called a MENTION! So i guess I am back to square one. I am assuming it isn't a bad thing so yeah I will take whatever I can get from this site OH YEAH. I guess the fact that I had a bully bank account lmao still has me smiling so thanks everyone.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mabel lou View Post
    Just when I think I am kind of maybe sorta figuring this out a little bit I get something called a MENTION! So i guess I am back to square one. I am assuming it isn't a bad thing so yeah I will take whatever I can get from this site OH YEAH. I guess the fact that I had a bully bank account lmao still has me smiling so thanks everyone.

Lol! Not much is bad around here! Mentions are the @ before your username..you get a notification and know someone is all about you!

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Mentions are tags. Like if I want to talk to you and make sure you know I am, I can tag or mention you by writing the @ before your user name with no spaces. @mabel lou if you do the tag right it will show as underlined when you post. There is a lot to learn I guess. Lucky for me, I was here before there was so much to learn and as things have been added, I learn them. Not overwhelming that way I guess. Lol you will get it, don't be afraid to test things out.

mabel lou

hugs for all of you, thank you all so very very much for being teachers to us all. I am gonna graduate with honors one of these days lmao. Thank goodness Mabel and Thelma are much easier to learn about hahaha

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

hugs for all of you, thank you all so very very much for being teachers to us all. I am gonna graduate with honors one of these days lmao. Thank goodness Mabel and Thelma are much easier to learn about hahaha

I see you are signed up for EBN 101
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

mabel lou

My girls no nothing of my ignorance so shhhhhhhh lets keep it that way cause they think I am a genius. Yeah they think I am a bulldog who walks on two legs cause they can't figure out how to do that yet so if they catch wind of the truth the I am hit lmao

Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Sharon
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Miss Tallulah and Buster
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cali~jenn View Post
    Yes ask anyone! Holy moly! Becky I think you might have the new members fooled with your smart lingo. if anyone has questions, please ask! @ Mabel Lou no reason to be stuck in 3 rooms. Lol I do tend to hit the what's new button which I find the easiest way to see everything but there is so much more here, explore! The arcade is fun too.
    Wow!!! I just noticed the "what's new" button. Thanks

Real Name
    Lucie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Liz and Amy
    Likes (Received)

arcade??!
    Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend. ~Corey Ford

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by luseaann View Post
    arcade??!

oh yeah, arcade
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Tooleysmom View Post
    Wow!!! I just noticed the "what's new" button. Thanks
    Also the "mark forums read" button will clear it out for you. I used to be good at marking them read at the end of the night. That way you know much easier what is new.

Oh yes, the arcade.... There r a few sharks on there who like to have the best scores of every game. You get awards and stuff if you hold 1st place.

mabel lou

Can I get a HELL YEAH lol I just got done playing the arcade game and although I didn't score big I feel as though I am on my way to bigger and better places. Oh yeah doing the happy dance now,

mabel lou

I am never going to get any housework done now that I found the games is out the door, will become the history channel, it will be me and this damn computer now from here on out. I knew there was a reason I was led to this site the day I found it and this whole time I thought it was about my girls.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads