uploading pics

Allybee8

Nov 8, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Need a little help, creating an album and went to upload pics and a new windows appears and says I dont have permission to perform this action try logging in and refresh the page. Any suggestions.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Need a little help, creating an album and went to upload pics and a new windows appears and says I dont have permission to perform this action try logging in and refresh the page. Any suggestions.

Did you by chance try before your account was approved? Let me know!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
Allybee8

Allybee8

Nov 8, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
.no its says im a registered user You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
.no its says im a registered user You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again

That is very strange! What browser do you use? Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari?

Did you try refreshing, logging out and logging back in again?

OP
Allybee8

Allybee8

Nov 8, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
tried refreshing and logging back in and it still doesnt work. I use internet explorer.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
tried refreshing and logging back in and it still doesnt work. I use internet explorer.

Hmmm.... Can you email me the photo so I can see how big it is? Did you try one picture at a time? I know if the file size is larger than 2 mb it won't work, or maybe it is one photo if you selected many. My email is [email protected]

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.