Sufficient Thread Post requirements.

BennysMumma

Sep 17, 2012
Wisconsin
Bulldog(s) Names
Benny
Hello, I am new to this site and was sent here from Becky from when I inquired a question on Facebook about my bully's diet. She said I could become a member here and post a question. I have been trying several times and have found I am supposed to post 3 posts before I can post a thread?! That doesn't make much sense. I am in tears trying to get help for my dog and am running into road blocks simply because I had nothing to post. I introduced myself on the one board. Guess that counted as 1. Now I'm hoping this will count as 2. Which I think those two posts are relevant, but now I have to post another, one of which I don't know what to talk about, so it's kind of silly to have to waste time so to speak. Whats with the 3 post requirement?

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:hiya: and :welcome: I dont belive the post requirements is to post a threaad as this is a thread you have strted. You can go into the section for bulldog nutrition and create a thread with your question regarding your bullies diet. If you would like to send a message just click my name on the left hand side above my avatar pic. Let me know if you need anything else :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
@BennysMumma We will be glad to help you, what food are you feeding him now and what kinds of problems are you have with him? Never mind, I found your other post.

Last edited:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
I THINK the 3 post requirement is to post in the 'chat' area at the top of your screen.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
The 3 post requirement is for sending personal messages to members. Before we had users who registered just to send spam to all the members here. Once you post 3 times on the forum you can send Personal Messages.

Also in the chatbox I think you must have 10. Again, this is to prevent spammers for posting links. They sure ruin it for everybody. If we did not have these minor rules and also had open registration that did not require approval you would be surprised at how fast the spammers can fill up a forum with utter nonsense and spam advertising. I have seen a forum like this and it was hard to tell what threads were real and what was junk. It was annoying so I left that forum.

They still get through even though we have these the sneaky!!!