Logging in

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
did you select the 'remember me box under the log in box? also, you have to allow your computer to save cookies

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I just had to use the remember me box and added the site to my favorites :)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I can stay logged in all the time on my iphone and ipad but not my desktop computer.

I stay logged in on desktop and laptop :) Just click remember me when you sign in and right click on the forum and add to favorites and you will be saved everytime.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I can stay logged in all the time on my iphone and ipad but not my desktop computer.

You may have your computer setup to delete cookies. Do you have to log into facebook?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I stay logged in on desktop and laptop :) Just click remember me when you sign in and right click on the forum and add to favorites and you will be saved everytime.

I forgot we have have Norton Identify Safe so it will always make you log in. I prefer it that way though for my desktop since that's where all my 'real' stuff is.

Lisa, you I do have it all set up that way and yes I have to log in to FB each time. :) @desertskybulldogs

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i just hit the remember me box and as long as i dont close everything out i dont have to log back in each time.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.