site freezing up when I try to post!!!!!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Yesterday and today everytime I reply to a post and I have everything typed and I hit the post button it freezes and I have to recover the page! I am having to copy and paste everything I type. I thought it might be my computer but its only doing it on this site.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Cheesy is here, only on my iPod tho. The only thing I can suggest is trying a different Internet browser. Which are you currently using?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
explorer is what i use and its telling me this website is not responding this is my 4th time trying to post this

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
explorer is what i use and its telling me this website is not responding this is my 4th time trying to post this

I have problems with Explorer at work doing that also. I use Google Chrome at home, no problameo

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake

Dang! That's frustrating! I'm so NOT the one to help you with these computer things..but [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] knows a lot! She might be gone for the night but hang in there...can you try google chrome? I know Christine (2bullyama) swears by that browser..

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
IE caused me more issues than ever. I use Firefox and never have issues with any site freezing up like I did with IE. We use IE at work too and it does the same thing, makes no sense in the pages it locks up. Is your IE the most current version? Just a thought.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online