Logging me out when I search!

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
I keep trying to search something and when I do, it logs me out. Is this happening to anyone else? Why do you think this is happening?

Thanks!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I will test this and see, hope I can find the problem.

OP
LillyNBruin

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
i just tried again hoping it was a glitch but it still kicked me off...then I had to sign in 3 times before it went through. Once I was on I tried the search again then instead of hitting the enter button, I used my mouse to click 'search' thinking maybe there was some sort of link crossed. so it still kicked me off and had to try signing on 3 more times till it let me back in. Weird.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
i just tried again hoping it was a glitch but it still kicked me off...then I had to sign in 3 times before it went through. Once I was on I tried the search again then instead of hitting the enter button, I used my mouse to click 'search' thinking maybe there was some sort of link crossed. so it still kicked me off and had to try signing on 3 more times till it let me back in. Weird.

:cursing: Hopefully Lisa can sort this out! My "issues" aren't as bad as yours and it drives me nuts! I cn imagine your frustration!

OP
LillyNBruin

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
:cursing: Hopefully Lisa can sort this out! My "issues" aren't as bad as yours and it drives me nuts! I cn imagine your frustration!

lol It's just strange that its doing that. But I do notice the site is a little different, so maybe during the "revamp" something got crossed OR its just me....probably just me :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Okay I brought the old search box back and removed the 'new' one.... let me know if it works now!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Also, do you use the 'remember me' box?

OP
LillyNBruin

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
Also, do you use the 'remember me' box?

I don't, I'm at work :shhhh: At home I've tried to but it never really seemed to work, but I'm pretty sure its the settings I have my computer at. Will try the search engine now. thanks!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
It's that dang cat again. :tease:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes not using the remember me box will cause you to get booted sometimes..... especially if playing an arcade game it will boot you and not save your score. Which is annoying! Glad it is working now! I actually like the search box better off to the right side anyway and planned on putting it back there :D

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Yes not using the remember me box will cause you to get booted sometimes..... especially if playing an arcade game it will boot you and not save your score. Which is annoying! Glad it is working now! I actually like the search box better off to the right side anyway and planned on putting it back there :D

The remember me doesn't work on this IPad..never has..

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.