A thank you to desertskybulldogs and Bulldog

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
for creating such a wonderful, informative, and positive place for all of us to share our love for the most wonderful breed of dog in the world! :bully: I cannot tell you, being a brand new bully owner this past February, how much valuable information I have received here - in addition to the new friends I have made. I have learned about the best dog food to feed Chester and switched him over.. have had my fears calmed when I've been afraid of a health issue or he was too small.. a place to share my "Chesterisms" where I don't think I bore you all to death. I could go on and on.. but THANK YOU for your dedication to this site and in making this little corner of the web such a wonderful and enjoyable place to share the love! :heart:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thank you so much :) :heart:

But it is not us, it is you guys, the members, that make this place so wonderful!!! THANK YOU!!!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Absolutely have to agree with all of the above! I'm really new to this breed. I found this site and joined the day after I brought Gertie home, and I enjoy it sooo much! All the good info I get here has helped me so much, I LOVE it here! Thanks so much for all your hard work.

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
Hey, you all are very welcome. We are happy we have been able to help and also support and donate to bully rescue. We are surprised it has come so far so quickly.

What can I say? I aim to please :D

Joking- joking. hehe

I have been so busy with work I am not on as much as I used to be, I apologize for that. Good job to all of you who have supported us and made this all happen. :D

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
Yes, Yesss! Totally Agreeee!! THANK YOU DESERTSKY && BULLDOG!!!! This site is just absolutly AMAZZZZING! I know I always have support && help from everyone here! It's such a huge relief to know that their are other bully owns that are here to help with any questions or anything! Thanks!! :D

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I couldn't say it any better than anyone else has already. You guys have a great big thanks from me, Abby and Bella!!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I kinda feel like we are all on this journey together, all of us bully lovers. Even those who just read and don't post. We are all discovering new things as we go, and it never ceases to amaze me all of the things we can seem to find to talk about. It is a road with no end in sight on what we can learn from each other....

Okay, that was a bit mushy, but it's true!! ;)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.