Replying to a private message

Apr 19, 2012
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chancho and Lola
Why doesn't a blank section come up when replying to a private message? Because there was no blank box, I just typed above the text and when I preview it, it shows my reply. After I hit submit. I received an email back saying all they received was their first message, with none of my text???? Help!:confused:

C

Cooper11

Yep there is a reply box and it usually has the message the sender sent you also...I sometimes delete their message in that box and then do my response. SOmetimes it says I mine are too long and I am not sure if their message counts towards that... But I got you pm this time!! SO you did it! :picknose:

[MENTION=4730]newbie[/MENTION]

OP

Apr 19, 2012
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chancho and Lola
Thanks! Now I know how to do it for sure!

C

Cooper11

Thanks! Now I know how to do it for sure!

You will get annoyed....lol.....keys are so touchy that when you press send for your private message it will double click it and say it can't send for 300 seconds....You have to wait 300 between each PM. So when it double clicks it you will sit there and say well I wonder if the first one even sent??? :blink: :)

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Yep there is a reply box and it usually has the message the sender sent you also...I sometimes delete their message in that box and then do my response. SOmetimes it says I mine are too long and I am not sure if their message counts towards that... But I got you pm this time!! SO you did it! :picknose:

@newbie

too long?!? No way! :tease:

C

Cooper11

too long?!? No way! :tease:

You know as I was typing that comment I was thinking the same thing....but yes I have to delete it cuz I talk to much and it can't handle me!!! :blink: Awww Twice I :heart: you I love when you make fun of me!!! :rofl:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=4730]newbie[/MENTION] Sometimes in haste and because I mostly use an iPad with smaller chat boxes, I have ended up typing within the quote of the previous post sent to me in PM. Then get a warning my post was too short because the program only recognizes text outside of the quote. Just be sure you start your reply after the [/QUOTE] to avoid that. Or delete the quote entirely.

Last edited:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
You know as I was typing that comment I was thinking the same thing....but yes I have to delete it cuz I talk to much and it can't handle me!!! :blink: Awww Twice I :heart: you I love when you make fun of me!!! :rofl:

:lmao: Man, [MENTION=4285]GRACIE11[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] beat me to it!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.