I don't know how to post a new thread

rmurray

Feb 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Pippa
It takes me forever poking and hoping to figure out how to post a new thread. Could somebody give me step by step instructions so I can post more easily. Thank you

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hey there! What your going to do is go to the forum you want to start the thread in . Go to top bar click Forum and choose the area(general bulldog chat, health, nutrition, welcome, etc click the forum. After that right below the chat it says Post New Thread + Hit that and you will be on the page to post a new thread! Let me know if you have trouble

L

Lucy-licious

I see you have good answers so I will just say Hi and :welcome: to EBN I hope you get to grips with everything real soon :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: and I must say..you already DID post a new thread! :bravo: we are here for any questions you have..well..I'm not really available for picture questions..cuz the picture thing and me...well it's ugly! :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
:hiya: and I must say..you already DID post a new thread! :bravo: we are here for any questions you have..well..I'm not really available for picture questions..cuz the picture thing and me...well it's ugly! :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

You did an amazing job with your avatar pic! I love that pic the way Jake is standing up!

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Why Thank You!! Avatars and profiles I can handle...all others are a crap shoot!! :laugh: my daughter took that pic..I had run into the market and my sweet boy was waiting for me! :love:

Haha I just figured it out a couple days ago after weeks of trying to do it! LOL I see that explains what he was so focused on! He said wait we cant come in the store too! :lol: He is a cutie

Apr 19, 2012
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chancho and Lola
Hi there, I don't know how to post one either, I just joined and am trying to get used to everything. I'll watch yours, for comments, so I can find out as well.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hi there, I don't know how to post one either, I just joined and am trying to get used to everything. I'll watch yours, for comments, so I can find out as well.

Go to the forum, then choose the forum that best suits your post. Click on that forum :). In the upper left side there is a button to start a new topic :). I think it says "create new topic" ?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.