OP
LillyNBruin

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
fyi, I've even tried changing the Message Editor Interface to basic. Didn't do anything and no emoticons :nonono: can't do that

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I hope Firefox works. I use Safari but I also have an iMac.

OP
LillyNBruin

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] Is there anything where it only allows you to post so many times? Randomly I can't post in the 'who loves their carpet cleaners'

:mad:internet explorer grr

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
No there is not, we want you to post :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Lisa, here's what it just did to me. I was quoted a thread from Angie and it cut out quite a bit, even here stuff. I had said to her, I'm waiting for the vids to upload now, youtube is so slow." It didn't even post that as you can see below. It appears to just happen from time-to-time. :confused:

dont forget the pics :D you know I love Emma and Wilson and Jack too for that matter

[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

L

Lucy-licious

This happens to me all the time too. I have found making sure the type cursor is at the end of my paragraph before I post is essential, especially if using the IPad.

[MENTION=322]AshleyWoodman[/MENTION] I converted from Internet Explorer to Firefox and now have no problems at all on my PC. It's definately worth the switch and is a much better browser IMO XX

L

Lucy-licious

oh Dear [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] looks like you have gremlins too....maybe mine have emigrated :p

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Angie, it goes in spurts. Not sure why. I'm just glad I'm not alone, lol. :up: Another thing I'm having problems with is editing, i.e., the articles. If I stay in the regular edit mode it's fine but if I go into the advance mode, it wipes away my formatting, spaces, hard enters, etc. ughhhhh

[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION]

L

Lucy-licious

Angie, it goes in spurts. Not sure why. I'm just glad I'm not alone, lol. :up: Another thing I'm having problems with is editing, i.e., the articles. If I stay in the regular edit mode it's fine but if I go into the advance mode, it wipes away my formatting, spaces, hard enters, etc. ughhhhh

@Lucy-licious!

I find that it is better to go straight to advanced mode before you start and always have 2 windows open so I don't loose anything. I have become a master of copy and paste and now always make sure I copy before I switch to advanced :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I use the Standard Editor. (Edit profile, general settings I think) I see everything in code format. But since I can read code, it does not bother me, I know what it will look like when it's posted. You can also switch your view from standard to WYSIWYG editors by hitting the A/A in the upper left corner of the box.

L

Lucy-licious

I use the Standard Editor. (Edit profile, general settings I think) I see everything in code format. But since I can read code, it does not bother me, I know what it will look like when it's posted. You can also switch your view from standard to WYSIWYG editors by hitting the A/A in the upper left corner of the box.

You totally lost me at code :rofl:

Most Reactions