What is missing from our site?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Look at the tabs.... I can not remember the title of them, but something is missing??

I'm going into withdrawal --- where is the arcade? I need my daily fix. :shout:

L

Lucy-licious

Were trying to fix site speed issues, a few mods have been removed to see if there is a difference I'm sure as the day goes on you will notice other things missing too!
Sorry!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] .... sorry for the inconvenience. This had to be done as something is affecting the site speed to the point that it wasn't useable. I'm sure [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] is doing whatever she can to fix it. But, on a happy note,,,,, Isn't it great having the site working fast again??? :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Hrumph! :j/k:..... May I ask?? Is photobucket missing? I tried to put a couple pics up..and no photobucket option..I figured it's because of what's going on..but then again..I AM SPECIAL with pics! :ROFL:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
It is [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] BUT you can open a seperate window to photobucket and copy the image code on the bottom and place it in your post, works just the same. ;)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
lmao Listen here lady. minimize your ebn then open up photobucket, now you have 2 windows. EASY! Trust me you can even handle this!

L

Lucy-licious

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] plug your IPad into the computer and download the latest update through ITunes and hey presto you will have tabs with just one window...not multiple windows opening, closing and flipping around getting you lost in cyberspace. Chris did it for me and it's great and new bonus it has a free messenger feature that enables you to chat to other iPad and iPhone users for free :up:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] plug your IPad into the computer and download the latest update through ITunes and hey presto you will have tabs with just one window...not multiple windows opening, closing and flipping around getting you lost in cyberspace. Chris did it for me and it's great and new bonus it has a free messenger feature that enables you to chat to other iPad and iPhone users for free :up:
:dancing:... Really! My hubby downloaded the updates for himself..:angry:... Do you have Ipad 1? Ok..I'm doing that tonight! Thanks Angie! :hug:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
lmao Listen here lady. minimize your ebn then open up photobucket, now you have 2 windows. EASY! Trust me you can even handle this!
:eek:.. I'm telling Lisa you want me to "minimize" EBN"!!!! Shocked..I'm shocked I tell ya! :lmao: I'm on Ipad! Angie gave me tip! Going to update later! Then WATCH OUT WORLD!! :blush:.... :sorry:.. Got carried away! ...:rofl:

L

Lucy-licious

:dancing:... Really! My hubby downloaded the updates for himself..:angry:... Do you have Ipad 1? Ok..I'm doing that tonight! Thanks Angie! :hug:

Yes I have the Ipad 1 I don't see the point in buying a new one when this works just fine for me.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Wish I had an Ipad..... :*(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts