Raw food !!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
hehe. Yeah, that's why I got the 'most creative name' award last year. Hopefully everyone here knows that I got it from one of The Simpsons episode. It's not to be taken seriously at all.And your input is always welcome here. There's no harm in having a healthy and civil debate from time to time.
:confused: I don't get the "SMJ" thing...I thought savemejeebus was hysterical...but obviously for OTHER reasons! Sigh..once again I'm a dweeb!!

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
Me too. I once made a Save Me Jeebus comment on a forum thread in TalkBass.com and caught unmitigated Heck by some of the more pious members on there :angel:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
:confused: I don't get the "SMJ" thing...I thought savemejeebus was hysterical...but obviously for OTHER reasons! Sigh..once again I'm a dweeb!!

Really!? Even [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] knows where it came from. You mean he's more hip that you? lol.

Sometimes I find it hard to believe that no one has complained about the name yet. :whew:

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
What??? There's a debate and I'm not in it??? How did that happen???

Team Jacob, all the way!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
what does it mean???,karen

My name? Nothing really. It's regular Simpsons humour to poke fun at all religions. The episode is when he was being sent to missionary school against his will by the reverend of his church.

Here's a clip of when he said it.

Last edited:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
[MENTION=1222]Victor Y[/MENTION] I hope you saw in my post that I was GLAD that this came up. I, too, think that to each their own and if you don't think it is good for your dog, then it is cool if you don't feed the way I choose to :). I like to have a bit of the other side of a topic to help push people into doing their own research and making their own decisions :).

Neat that you found a sire for Pepper! Let us know how it goes!

tjzoolu

Mar 19, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sully & Dime
Sorry, I have been unable to get back here! Been too busy cleaning up poop. :(
I've tried mostly chicken, just about every part of it, hamburger (have been boiling it now just to get the scoots stopped), pork - chops, some with bone, some without, mostly have been doing chicken breast (skinless), or chicken thighs with skin removed. I tried canned tuna- was a very bad experience. I was feeding about 1-1 1/2 pounds twice a day. I tried to switch them to Taste of the Wild dry food without much luck either. Just don't know what to do for them anymore, I feel so bad. On the only good note- their hot spots have &/or are clearing up! Thanks for trying to help! :bully:

zeusmommy

Aug 22, 2011
Metro Detroit
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
I've tried mostly chicken, just about every part of it, hamburger (have been boiling it now just to get the scoots stopped), pork - chops, some with bone, some without, mostly have been doing chicken breast (skinless), or chicken thighs with skin removed. I tried canned tuna- was a very bad experience. I was feeding about 1-1 1/2 pounds twice a day. I tried to switch them to Taste of the Wild dry food without much luck either. Just don't know what to do for them anymore, I feel so bad. On the only good note- their hot spots have &/or are clearing up! Thanks for trying to help! :bully:

How long are you feeding raw? You are suppose to feed chicken only for couple weeks before introducing a new protein source, so their body gets used to it. If you feed boneless food all day - you will get loose poop. Boney meat all day - the dog will get constipated.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)

How old are these guys? Well, how long were they on ONE thing before introducing another?? You should start just on chicken for several weeks. And when you introduce something new, just like with kibble, you need to just add a bite at a time, not go full in. You also need to make sure they are getting bones.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.