Wondering if this is good?

SoCalLily

Jun 29, 2015
California
Country
San Bernardino
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter and Renzo
Hello everyone here's a what I've feed my 5 month old; please let me know if I should be adding more or less.

Chicken drumsticks
Chicken feet
Chicken liver
Chicken gizzards
Turkey neck
Chicken legs ( I removed mostly all skin from chicken)

Another week; I think this one is way better;

Turkey neck
Beef tripe (but only very little because it's bleached so only snack) should I avoid this?
Pork tail
Beef kidney
Chicken feet
Chicken drumsticks

He has vegetables, fruits and vitamins. I also give him a spoon of plain Greek yogurt with pure pumpkin with few blue berry and strawberries for snack, 2x per week.

He has an egg few times per week!
Would love your opinions!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Are you feeding with the bone? A balanced raw diet ratio is 80% meat/10% organs/10% bones. My Frenchie gets raw but I get it already ground up with the balanced ratio.

OP
S

SoCalLily

Jun 29, 2015
California
Country
San Bernardino
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter and Renzo
Forgot to mention everything I grind everything up, then put portions in ziplock and freeze them! Thank you!! I'm

- - - Updated - - -

Are you feeding with the bone? A balanced raw diet ratio is 80% meat/10% organs/10% bones. My Frenchie gets raw but I get it already ground up with the balanced ratio.

Yes I do leave the bone in!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Would you say you are giving an 80/10/10 ratio? Are you grinding yourself or buying the meat already made up?

If you could get your hands on unbleached green tripe, that would be ideal. I am no raw expert but "they" say you should rotate between at least 3-4 different proteins and give a variety of organ meat.

OP
S

SoCalLily

Jun 29, 2015
California
Country
San Bernardino
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter and Renzo
Would you say you are giving an 80/10/10 ratio? Are you grinding yourself or buying the meat already made up?

If you could get your hands on unbleached green tripe, that would be ideal. I am no raw expert but "they" say you should rotate between at least 3-4 different proteins and give a variety of organ meat.

I'm not too sure if it's exactly 80/10/10 that's why I waned some advice.
I'm buying everything my self and I also grind it all my self. Thank you I'm looking for green tripe!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm not too sure if it's exactly 80/10/10 that's why I waned some advice.
I'm buying everything my self and I also grind it all my self. Thank you I'm looking for green tripe!

I have no advice on grinding myself as I buy the frozen patties that are already ground.

I'm not sure how much delivery would be but there is a company called Darwin's (they are in Washington) and they have green bison tripe which is what I give my guys.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
All good but stop that bleached tripe. Absolutely no nutritional value init. Get the frozen patties green tripe at your pet shop's freezer section. I give half a patty as a treat.

OP
S

SoCalLily

Jun 29, 2015
California
Country
San Bernardino
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter and Renzo
All good but stop that bleached tripe. Absolutely no nutritional value init. Get the frozen patties green tripe at your pet shop's freezer section. I give half a patty as a treat.

Thank you I'm stopping by the pet store to look for the frozen green tripe patties!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online