S

SoCalLily

Jun 29, 2015
California
Country
San Bernardino
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter and Renzo
Frozen kills all bacteria n parasites. Why you feed frozen. Im in the food industry any there is NO way I would thaw out meat for my dogs. Ive seen too many issues. It's not like in the wild wolves hunting their dinner. There's no humans involved. But that's me. I never had issues with frozen.

Thank you! He doesn't mind it frozen either!

Rostov

Jan 28, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Romeo
Would a chicken wing be enough bone for the meal?

Please correct me if I am wrong, but, as I remember, the chicken wing bone type is a NO-NO for any dogs, those are very sharp and can damage their stomach... Or its a myth? :)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Please correct me if I am wrong, but, as I remember, the chicken wing bone type is a NO-NO for any dogs, those are very sharp and can damage their stomach... Or its a myth? :)

Myth...

Also if wings are given to the dog always remove the fat. Dogs dont need that type of fat. I give wings as a treat since it’s more bones than meat plus has no organs so basically it’s not balanced properly as a meal.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
My morning routine is,, i start my tea water, get Hanks food out of freezer, pour my pot of tea, and pour some of the leftover water over his frozen food, and serve... he likes either way, but then i can stur it up better when i add his tumeric/pepper mix..

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.