Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So happy on raw

BullyWood Movie Star helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: So happy on raw

Quote Originally Posted by chefjesseq View Post
    Hi, i have a question i feed my 1 year old bulldog raw, but have noticed tear stains are worse, and he's shedding a lot, his recipe is whole chickens, ground up, ground beef, whole raw eggs, and veggies like broccoli ground up. I was wondering if you would share your recipe since you have had luck with yours. Thanks
    Probably the chicken. Take it out see what happen

Give Nyala turkey. But I home cook for her not raw

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    bentley
    Likes (Received)

thank you i will try this, just worried since everyone says bone is needed, the beef i get comes ground so no bone in it. but your provably right it must be the chicken

Real Name
    Olive
    Country
    Ireland
    Bulldog(s) Names
    George Bentley
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by chefjesseq View Post
    Hi, i have a question i feed my 1 year old bulldog raw, but have noticed tear stains are worse, and he's shedding a lot, his recipe is whole chickens, ground up, ground beef, whole raw eggs, and veggies like broccoli ground up. I was wondering if you would share your recipe since you have had luck with yours. Thanks
    Hi I'm sorry I haven't been on here for a while so I'm only seeing your message now. Sounds like you are doing things good to me I really don't know except that it may be one of the meats that is the problem. We sometimes have tear stain problems again but is think it's down to some allergy and I give an antihistamine to George sometimes that seems to help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads