Sample of my boys menu for the next two days

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Yes, that would be good, but start with a smalla amount, since not all dogs take to it right away. It also has to be fresh and not that canned s***t, There's no live probiotics in it and it tastes faul. I give my guys about 3 oz/day.

yes LOVE fresh sauerkraut! A family friend makes a big ole vat of it each year and I always look forward to that.

KatieToth

Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
That is awesome, how you prep food for them!
Great job

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
do you make your sauerkraut? or purchase where? I'm guessing sprouts or trader joes may have, but love a suggestion :)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
do you make your sauerkraut? or purchase where? I'm guessing sprouts or trader joes may have, but love a suggestion :)

Ok I'll help you cause it's an old post... so...... sauerkraut has to be homemade. Or if you buy it, its the one in the fridge and has to say fermented! This is a miracle gut cleaner, good bacteria and different lactic acids. Also has lactobacillus, pediococcus, leuconostoc.....now like I said make it or look for it in the fridge. like pickles the ones in the fridge is the same principle as the sauerkraut. Great stuff for humans n dogs!!

OP
RiiSi

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto

Helene is right. The canned kind is no good, it has to be fresh. We can buy it in any normal supermarket, but I have no idea where you can get it. You can do it yourself and just google home made sauerkraut and pick a recipe.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Health big food stores will hold it. It's in the fridge. Dont forget the fermented word :yes:

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
awwww, thanks,,, found some and YUMMY!!! Hank likes it too and neither of us got all gassie or anything :)
Ok I'll help you cause it's an old post... so...... sauerkraut has to be homemade. Or if you buy it, its the one in the fridge and has to say fermented! This is a miracle gut cleaner, good bacteria and different lactic acids. Also has lactobacillus, pediococcus, leuconostoc.....now like I said make it or look for it in the fridge. like pickles the ones in the fridge is the same principle as the sauerkraut. Great stuff for humans n dogs!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
awwww, thanks,,, found some and YUMMY!!! Hank likes it too and neither of us got all gassie or anything :)

Cool! Funny I was doing a demo at a health food store yesterday. Was between 2 open fridge, froze like hell and had sauerkraut jars in my face! Lol ended up buying a jar. Yummmmmy!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online