Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much meat to feed to a 9 weeks old puppy + eggs and legumes questions

Country
    Boulder, Colorado, USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Kira
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: How much meat to feed to a 9 weeks old puppy + eggs and legumes questions

Heading off to the airport to bring our puppy home! Please wish us nice puppy-loving flight attendants, so they would not "notice" me holding Kira on my lap

Country
    Boulder, Colorado, USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Kira
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: How much meat to feed to a 9 weeks old puppy + eggs and legumes questions

Thank you everyone! Kira is home and is becoming food gourmet much faster than I expected! After trying raw meat with very fermented/sour yogurt she completely refused to eat kibble. I though I'd trick her by mixing a bit of kibble with a good amount of meat and yogurt. Somehow amazingly, without slightest of afford she managed to leak out all the ground meat and yogurt and left ALL kibble, clean of mean on the plate! wow! One or two times when accidently she would get kibble in her mouth she would spit it right out. The girl sure knows what she wants lol.

Drool Catcher Become a 4 Paw Member tyree213's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gilbert,Scarlet, Tyra, & Kevin
    Likes (Received)

After about a week or 2 dont forget to add some organ meat.

Country
    Boulder, Colorado, USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Kira
    Likes (Received)

I am planning to add a heart in a week or two, but I will wait with liver till she is a bit older since it does see to have laxative effect on many dogs.

Drool Catcher Become a 4 Paw Member tyree213's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gilbert,Scarlet, Tyra, & Kevin
    Likes (Received)

Yeah it will run through some dogs lol.....

Heart is considered muscle meat, still good to feed but not considered organ.

Aim for 10% organ meat 5 percent should be kidneys, lung, pancreas, spleen etc the other 5% Liver.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads