New pup on raw

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
When I got Hilda she was on the worst food out ( kibble) ,she stank ,even her fur stank of he kibble,I thought I'd keep her on kibble until she settled in but after picking up around 10 poops a day,her drinking what seemed like gallons of water I decided to switch,started on chicken frames yesterday,she going to be like my other bully Annie,she won't need much bone content ,poops are firm she's resting more and overall is enjoying raw,I'm going to have to start the tripe though as I'm going to have a go at showing her so she will need a bit of weight on her ,bur all in all I think she's going to thrive

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Do consider getting her some multivitamins as well. Pups need all nutrients more frequently than adults and she won't be getting everything needs from chicken and tribe.

OP
karenben

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
She's on a good amount of meats now,and taking liver and kidney with no problems so no need to supplement though I do give her cocanut oil 3 times daily ,her weight is up to 13 kg so no great weight loss and no massive weight gain which is what I like ,a bulldog with a waist

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.