should i change to raw?

homeriscool

Dec 26, 2013
United Kingdom, Wirral
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Hugo
Hi all, my bulldog is now 14 weeks old and i am considering feeding raw. I am a little worried about all the implications with bone etc, was anybody else like me or was it the best thing you done for your bulldog?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Changing to raw was the best thing I ever did with my guys. They're allergy prone, and raw really agrees with them. I was hesitant at first with all the risks, but after much reading, and mentoring from a few members and friends, the transition went well. So it's really up to you. Not everyone can take the leap, or even agrees with the concept, but it's your choice.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Lola was picky and we had her on several (non-eaten) kibbles up to when she was 1.5 years old. We dont' have the freezer space to feed raw appropriately, but we feed raw patties by NVI and Tollden farms (a canadian company). Lola has never liked kibble and never ate it willingly so our savior has been raw food. she's got a better coat, less allergies, and a better appetite now on raw than she ever had on kibble. but that might be because she never really ate kibble.

Members online

No members online now.