Christopher
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rufio
    Likes (Received)

Red face Instict Raw vs Instict Kibble with Raw Boost

Hi Everyone,

I have a 6 month old English bulldog named Rufio. He is very healthy and doing well. We are currently feeding him Instrict Raw Bites (lamb). We were thinking of switching him to the Instict Kibble with Raw Boost (Venison and Lamb) because it is almost $2 cheaper per pound. Does anyone have any input they could shed on the differences? I know the Instrict no matter what type of food is rated 6 stars. Is the pure raw really worth it?

Thanks for all the help!

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola & Foxie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Instict Raw vs Instict Kibble with Raw Boost

Quote Originally Posted by californiarufio View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I have a 6 month old English bulldog named Rufio. He is very healthy and doing well. We are currently feeding him Instrict Raw Bites (lamb). We were thinking of switching him to the Instict Kibble with Raw Boost (Venison and Lamb) because it is almost $2 cheaper per pound. Does anyone have any input they could shed on the differences? I know the Instrict no matter what type of food is rated 6 stars. Is the pure raw really worth it?

Thanks for all the help!
    hi, i feed nvi raw...but my dog its the pickiest eater. tried lots of kibble, threw lots of kibble away. i would have kept her on kibble ifshe would only eat it. but she does like the raw. we still have to hand feed her, but she likes it! we are on venison Patties now with a wild salmon one here and there. i don't know much about the differences except there is less protein in the raw, but your right its hella expensive

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I'm sure it's probably worth the extra price, but to really see the benefits trying the kibble out for 4 weeks vs the raw may tell you if it's truly worth it. You may want to do a combo of both, they are designed to work together without stomach upset I believe.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Real Name
    Adam & Jen
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)

I have been feeding the nvi raw for over a year and I think it is total worth it. It is expensive but I have seen great results...they offer coupons sometimes so I stock up then. I tried the kibble and raw and had some issues but every dog is different.

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola & Foxie
    Likes (Received)

i'm surprised myself, but Lola is still doing great on the NVI raw patties as well. she has never been on the same food for this period of time and her coat is looking pretty pretty pretty good, if i do say so myself! we do alternate between NVI and a canadian company called Tollden farms, which has way more protein options (boar, bison, rabbit) compared to the NVI (we feed venison, beef, chicken in that order). I hope you found something that works for your bully! @californiarufio

Remove Ads