Raw Feeding for 2 Months

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Just some status reports after 2 months of raw feeding. I'm showing Angus, my 14-month old, 54lb, sensitive stomach dog...

Coat - awesome. Soft and shiny. I'm still allergic to his hair though. LOL. (I have a mild dog allergy that causes me to itch when I touch dog hair for too long).
1362765055_zps2a2c32a4.jpg

Teeth - great! White, no bad breath. Still crooked though. LOL.
I can't get him to hold his mouth open long enough to take a picture so this blurry one is the best I can do.
1362765087_zpsaf7649e3.jpg

Poop - amazing. I thought Angus had great poop with Blue Wilderness and Earthborn... it's not like THIS poop. No smell (or whatever smell it has it is neutralized by the smell of grass), color changes depending on what they're eating, good firmness, and it is so small it makes me lazy about getting the pooper scooper... this poop is what comes out after a meal of beef hearts and chicken thigh.
1362765110_zps2412bf76.jpg

Energy and vitality. Ahhh... he's my Angus... my super energetic puppy. He can play soccer for an hour without stopping. I LOVE this dog to bits!
[video]http://s314.beta.photobucket.com/user/anatess07/media/Angus/1362765517_zps9f291d61.mp4.html[/video]

Last edited:
OP
anatess

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JAKEISGREAT again."

WHAT?

And while we're on poop... I mis-stated. Angus had loose poop on Blue Wilderness (allergy). Bullie and Gizmo had great poop on Blue Wilderness.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Angus is looking fantastic!! He sure is a handsome boy! Im glad he is doing so great.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JAKEISGREAT again."

WHAT?

And while we're on poop... I mis-stated. Angus had loose poop on Blue Wilderness (allergy). Bullie and Gizmo had great poop on Blue Wilderness.

Damn computers...messing with my Rep! :cursing:

Awwww jeez..no pics required of loose :poo:

:eek:

OP
anatess

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Hmm... [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]... you gave me an idea... maybe I can take pictures of Angus poop everyday for a "poopology" thread... Beef hearts and chicken thigh - dark poop. Pork and chicken thigh - lighter poop. Chicken leg quarter - white poop... It would surely earn at least 3 :bang:.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
he looks fantastic. sarah is the same way. beef dark :poo: chicken lighter :poo: keep up the good work. :2thumbs:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Thats just great and so expected:clap2:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Great job mamma! This is yet another thread that makes me want to try raw....

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

ame16

Oct 18, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Eleanor ('Elly')
Looks great. I constantly get comments about Elly's coat and build. Surprisingly, people find it refreshing to see a well-proportioned, non-overweight bulldog. :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.