Raw

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
Hello Everyone, I've been debating for a while now. I am moving my CoCo Chanel to raw. I will be feeding raw instead of kibble. I think it will benefit her much more. That is the main reason. I want my bully to be very happy and enjoy her life. I want to be live a happy life. I am going to start off first with chicken and then I will add a different source of protein.
After that I will add liver, organs, etc.. I've been looking for a good local butcher, where me and him can be good buddies. lol

I am curious. I heard yogurt was pretty good for bullies. What kind of yogurt will be good for my bully? ( Not saying I am going to give it to her right now ) - Curious..

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hello Everyone, I've been debating for a while now. I am moving my CoCo Chanel to raw. I will be feeding raw instead of kibble. I think it will benefit her much more. That is the main reason. I want my bully to be very happy and enjoy her life. I want to be live a happy life. I am going to start off first with chicken and then I will add a different source of protein.
After that I will add liver, organs, etc.. I've been looking for a good local butcher, where me and him can be good buddies. lol

I am curious. I heard yogurt was pretty good for bullies. What kind of yogurt will be good for my bully? ( Not saying I am going to give it to her right now ) - Curious..

I don't raw feed, but I use plain Greek yogurt :) just a spoonful a few times a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I can't help you with Raw at all. We have a raw feeding section so I'm going to move this there so you can get more questions answered. :up:

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
Theres plenty of Greek yogurt's. Does it matter which one?

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I feed raw. I use green tripe instead of yogurt. It has the perfect calcium to phosphorous ratio with loads of probiotic enzymes.

From what my veteran raw feeder friend told me, once you've fed your dog green tripe straight from the butcher (not the pre-packaged frozen green tripe from the pet food places) you have graduated to an elite status of raw feeding... only one step down from the scrape-that-fresh-roadkilled-deer-off-the-road-to-feed-to-your-dog level... :D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.