No allergic reactions to raw chicken - go figure.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
So, Angus is allergic to chicken in kibbles. I switched to raw and just out of curiosity gave him a small piece of raw chicken. No problems, so I gave him a bigger piece the next day... Still no problems, so I put everybody on a chicken rotation...

This has been the easiest food switch...

Cool, huh?

ame16

Oct 18, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Eleanor ('Elly')
I thought Elly was allergic to chicken when I first started out. Considering I got 30 pounds of thighs for $11.70, I decided to try it again a few weeks later. Turns out I was just giving her too much skin/fat. I've had her on chicken over a week now, and she's doing great. I (and my wallet) were quite happy. :D

OP
anatess

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I thought Elly was allergic to chicken when I first started out. Considering I got 30 pounds of thighs for $11.70, I decided to try it again a few weeks later. Turns out I was just giving her too much skin/fat. I've had her on chicken over a week now, and she's doing great. I (and my wallet) were quite happy. :D

WHOA! 30lbs for $11.70! That's a steal! I got 10lbs of leg quarters for $5.99... not bad at 59cents a pound but I've never seen them go lower than that. :(

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
The cheapest chicken goes for here is 0.79. The best is when good quality beef sells for less than a dollar. That's when I get 80lbs or more!

Most Reactions