Nature's Variety Raw

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Actually, this is healthy for humans but not as much for dogs. They don't have much of the proper enzymes to break down raw plants. It is better to cook or freeze veggies before giving it to the dogs to break down the complex carbs before it hits the dog's system.

Even better. I don't eat raw myself. We Just discovered the salmon doesn't sit well with his stomach so once he's settled back on the lamb totally happy to share our cooked organic veggies with remi. I need to start the research and refresh my memory on all the safe options. It'll be a long testing period but well worth it.

On a side note, is it wrong to be jealous of remi and his lamb diet? So good. So expensive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Even better. I don't eat raw myself. We Just discovered the salmon doesn't sit well with his stomach so once he's settled back on the lamb totally happy to share our cooked organic veggies with remi. I need to start the research and refresh my memory on all the safe options. It'll be a long testing period but well worth it.

On a side note, is it wrong to be jealous of remi and his lamb diet? So good. So expensive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

No, it's not wrong at all.... Because I'm jealous too! The grocery had a chicken leg quarters sale last week - $5.99 for a 10lb bag... I couldn't pass it up so I bought a bag and I made Filipino adobo for the humans... The dogs got the organic, free-range whole chicken that I normally get for 2-something a pound... My husband asked me why I didn't make adobo out of the whole chicken and gave the leg quarters to the dogs... I had no answer. Lol.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.