Starting Harley & Moe on a RAW diet tomorrow.

njgautier

Aug 4, 2012
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
harley & moe
After doing some research I've decided to start my bullies on a RAW food diet. After doing some research and reading all the posts on this site I think it might be a better diet for my dogs especially Harley since he seems to be more allergic and having skin issues. I look forward to healthier dogs.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Congrats on the great decision! I feed raw too and against the vets recommendations. My Usko is doing great, just had 10 chicken necks for breakfast.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well good luck on this new endeavor and hope it clears things up for your bullies. lots here feed it with success. sarah is on freeze dried raw herself due to her allergies to kibble.

daphne18

Aug 4, 2012
Houston, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie
I just started RAW this week because of food allergies. I can wait to see how Harley does! My Sadie is 6 months old an has been plagued with different skin issues. Now, it is ear infections and yeast. I am very new to EB's so keep us posted!!!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I am glad you have found our RAW section. If any questions or concerns come up, don't hesitate to ask questions! Please keep us posted!

pamela

May 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma and Annie
I have been doing raw for over a year, do not reqret it at all, will never go commercial dog food again. I think you will be pleased.
Good Luck

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Woohoo another one into the group! :) Good luck and let us know how it goes!

roanne9145

Apr 11, 2010
Palmyra New York
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Apple, Grudge, Chisel and Rukus
I just started one of my girls on raw last night. I gave her 1 skinless chicken thigh and 1/2 chicken breast. Does this sound correct?

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I just started one of my girls on raw last night. I gave her 1 skinless chicken thigh and 1/2 chicken breast. Does this sound correct?

Sounds fine to me! Keep up the good work.

roanne9145

Apr 11, 2010
Palmyra New York
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Apple, Grudge, Chisel and Rukus
She is doing great so far....When I put it on her blanket she just licked it for 5 minutes then played with it but gradually crunched the bone and ate it....Yea, I'm so proud! LOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.