Pet Fresh????

Miasmomma

Jul 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
I live no where near a pet store... So we took the 45 minute ride into the big city only to find that Petco only caries Pet Fresh frozen food. Big sausage looking roll. I was really interested in starting a raw diet with my Mia due to the fact that we cannot locate a vet within 4 hours of us that will do allergy testing,but road block number 2, we only have one grocery store ( getting the picture here?) So does anyone know anything about this Pet Fresh brand?

Attachments

• mia 001.jpg
    mia 001.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 83

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Can't help you on this subject but others will chine in soon. Just wanted to say I love that picture! Priceless!

Texkota

Jun 21, 2012
South Riding, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Renzo
OMG!!! What Ham Mia is. Welcome to EBN. I know a lot of us order our food online, not sure about ordering raw though, there are plenty of raw feeders here that can help you out.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Never heard of Pet Fresh brand either and, wow, just 1 grocery store. Do you happen to live near farms? I get my rabbit from someone who raises goats and rabbits. There are also some rawfeeding stores that deliver, that may be an option.

Whereabouts do you live? Maybe I can ask around for you.

And that is one great pic of Mia. She looks like she has a great personality and makes you laugh non-stop. :hug:

OP
M

Miasmomma

Jul 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
O she is a clown..We actually have 3 stores, but only one with a butcher. About 35 miles from Chattanooga Tn. As for the Petfresh, she loves it. BUT....guess what. Something in it she i is allergic to!!! My poor baby is broke out from head to toe. And to top it off we have allergy testing on Saturday, so no benadryl for 72 hours.. She is just miserable... (see below). Any ideas to help sooth her since we can't have the magic pink candy??

Attachments

• boredon.jpg
    boredon.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 70

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.