Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Excellent news! Glad it is working so well for you!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
So far it's going great! End of week three and she's really loving it, lol. We've started adding a little pork to the chicken and tomorrow I"m going to try her on just pork to see how she likes it. This girl loves her bones though and we've had to make sure shes not getting too much.
I have spent the morning fixing her some chicken and liver treats, LOL hubby says I spend more time fixing her food than I do his...:) Already have my deer meat lined up with hunter friends and a few are goning to get me some rabbits too...woohoo!! This girl has turned into a "wild thang"..she loves it and her allergies appear to be gone..I wish you all could see her ears...They are beautiful inside and the ear canal is opened up and no more yellow goo...just a little wax.
Thanks for all the help, this site has been a life saver for us!!
Susan

That's so wonderful! I think about my boys' meals more than I do mine and my bf's too. They always get the good and healthy stuff. And, wow!, having hunter friends are great for this diet. You're super lucky! It's amazing what raw can do for those who are allergy-ridden, so happy that everything's worked out for your Georgia!

Members online

No members online now.