Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First week feeding raw and worried.....

Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: First week feeding raw and worried.....

@Shullet2 so glad to hear that it is helping!! also, little poop is normal. I've seen Delilah go a few days without any BMs..just like @karenben has. She usually only goes once a day when she does go.

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@Shullet2 - how's the rawfeeding going? I won't be surprised if you're an expert now.
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Bulldog(s) Names
    Georgia
    Likes (Received)

So far it's going great! End of week three and she's really loving it, lol. We've started adding a little pork to the chicken and tomorrow I"m going to try her on just pork to see how she likes it. This girl loves her bones though and we've had to make sure shes not getting too much.
    I have spent the morning fixing her some chicken and liver treats, LOL hubby says I spend more time fixing her food than I do his... Already have my deer meat lined up with hunter friends and a few are goning to get me some rabbits too...woohoo!! This girl has turned into a "wild thang"..she loves it and her allergies appear to be gone..I wish you all could see her ears...They are beautiful inside and the ear canal is opened up and no more yellow goo...just a little wax.
    Thanks for all the help, this site has been a life saver for us!!
    Susan

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Excellent news! Glad it is working so well for you!

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shullet2 View Post
    So far it's going great! End of week three and she's really loving it, lol. We've started adding a little pork to the chicken and tomorrow I"m going to try her on just pork to see how she likes it. This girl loves her bones though and we've had to make sure shes not getting too much.
    I have spent the morning fixing her some chicken and liver treats, LOL hubby says I spend more time fixing her food than I do his... Already have my deer meat lined up with hunter friends and a few are goning to get me some rabbits too...woohoo!! This girl has turned into a "wild thang"..she loves it and her allergies appear to be gone..I wish you all could see her ears...They are beautiful inside and the ear canal is opened up and no more yellow goo...just a little wax.
    Thanks for all the help, this site has been a life saver for us!!
    Susan
    That's so wonderful! I think about my boys' meals more than I do mine and my bf's too. They always get the good and healthy stuff. And, wow!, having hunter friends are great for this diet. You're super lucky! It's amazing what raw can do for those who are allergy-ridden, so happy that everything's worked out for your Georgia!
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads