Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: elkusa?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Little Abby
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: elkusa?

Hehe, just saw that on the top of the antler page.
    I think I have selective reading.

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

I have seen them online doing my searches, other ranches sell raw too. and they all are pricey, I get my antlers from Yellowstone
    Antlers, (elk large) the price went up from 16 a pound to $17. @ pound, I get 4 pounds at a time. $9.95 for shipping . Received a nice variety just 2 weeks ago.
    As far as buying raw, I make my own mix here at home. And yes I put it to the kibble. Kibble base is California Natural lamb and rice. I make a mix of 50% raw burger, 25% raw ground carrots and broccoli, throw in some fresh parsley or anything else I have on hand like blueberry's or green beans, and 25% cooked oatmeal. This is the raw mix. To the 2 cups of kibble, I add 1/3 cup of raw mix at each meal, they only get one meal a day. Evening . I tried two meal's a day, but that doesn't work for our schedule. They really enjoy their new meals. It's been about 3 weeks now. Jack had diarrhea for about 5 days but today he's very solid. Everybody is solid again.
    Peggy had a small dark patch with minor hair loss on her side that is filling in. So that's a noticed improvement also. Dolly's tear stains are clearing up, in fact they are dry, Griz's scratching of his face has stopped in the last 3 days. Peggy still has some eye goop which I'm sure is allergy from environmental. Benedryl works for her.

We are happy today.
    Until something else comes along, (Don't let me experiment.)
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)

They're website is confusing me so much. Very cluttered. haha. I'm picky.

Anyways, I found some price sheets. I saw deer for $30 a pound on there. Say whaaaat??? I would never pay that, ever. What were you looking into getting??

I got Delilah almost 15 lbs of Venison for free. I posted an ad on Craigslist looking for your unwanted meat, and a hunter just plain gave it to me. I've had a lot of luck with getting free meat off of Craigslist. Might be worth looking into.

Where are you located?? One really good site, so I've heard, to order from is Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow. I plan on ordering from them eventually. I haven't yet, but I have heard nothing but good things. https://www.hare-today.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads