Okay, Chicken is out!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I decided to try the raw patty Chicken with Bella this week. She did awesome on the beef for 2 weeks....

OOOOO Gross, her gas is so deadly. Everything else is fine, her poos, weight etc have not changed since the Chicken, but her gas is horrible. All day and night long. We are going back to the Beef.

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
stick to the red meats lol,cant give annie chicken as shes allergic but her farts would be toxic on chicken at times,it would depend on the cut ,the red meats are full of ommegas so are better anyway,karen

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
yea sarah doesnt do well with to much chicken either. i can give her some but she gets the runs with to much. she is a beef girl to. just started her on the vital essentials freeze dried nibblets so we will see how it goes. i love them they are so hard n crunchy which is what i was looking for.

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
yea sarah doesnt do well with to much chicken either. i can give her some but she gets the runs with to much. she is a beef girl to. just started her on the vital essentials freeze dried nibblets so we will see how it goes. i love them they are so hard n crunchy which is what i was looking for.

Vital Essentials is a great food. My best friend who works for Red Rock Raw, used to work for Vital Essentials, he would send me free bags of the freeze dried all the time.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Vital Essentials is a great food. My best friend who works for Red Rock Raw, used to work for Vital Essentials, he would send me free bags of the freeze dried all the time.
yea gave a her like 2 earlier to see and just gave her 1/4 cup tonight with her canned to test. she does the best with beef but with he i have to test everything. i am so stoked they are so hard n crunchy like kibble. she was getting tired of her mushy food all the time. she likes canned just not only that. and i should be able to stop her vitamin with this food added. woohoo

LiLlilly

Mar 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lilly, Chester
Hmmm....

I just switched Lilly over to chicken, and it seems she's like your dogs. It's day 2 and still nothing but the runs!! Not even kind of solid...I think I'm gonna try feeding her beef instead.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
That happed with Gator too. lol. PU! But turns out he is allergic (even to raw) and breaks out in hotspots so that is off the menu at our house too. Plus pork....bad hot spots.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.