tale of the ox tail

OP
karenben

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
seems to be very smart. So, on what sort of food do you rely?? I mean, frozen or raw? I suddenly reminded
that ox tail is awesome for bully's joints.
Be sure.
Unfortunately we. Lost Annie 2 weeks ago,oh my it's 2 weeks today!,I raw fed her for 14 months ,dogs can eat any meats as long as they are not allergic to it of course,Annie's list of food was long and my did she enjoy her food,as you can see the only part of her body not affected by allergies was her face,I always got freshfrom the butchers and froze it. In portions,though as I said we lost Annie and I was feeding her raw meat then found out she was allergic to what was fed farm animals ! I would always raw feed,we have a chihuahua who is 14 weeks and she has been raw fed now for the last 2 weeks ,I have to say I found it difficult to portion this little dog as I was used to feeding Annie a 11b a day this little dog has 4oz a day lol,unfortunately I don't think this one would manage an ox tail !,karen

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Oh how COOL! She is loving that. I bet Delilah would like that. Never seen it around here!
Also, she is beautiful. <3

Members online

No members online now.