Thread: stella n chewys

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: stella n chewys

Quote Originally Posted by cowsmom View Post
    ok so maybe no stellas ill keep looking. the things that my feed store has like primal and such has things in it that sarah is allergic to. other things than the protein. thats my problem. what patties do you feed @Bella'sMom. not really interested in natures variety due to their china connection.
    I went with Raw Health out of Winter Park, FL. She has been doing great so far. I plan on heading over to OC Raw in the near future. They have Venison and Rabbit, which would be even better for Bella.

Always with me

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

@Bella'sMom ok so I just ordered some vital essentials freeze dried beef nibblets for Sarah to try. will report more when I get them and use them. thanks for the tip

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

ok just started feeding sarah the freeze dried beef nibblets. i love it they are so hard n crunchy which is what i wanted to supplement her canned food. if all goes well i will order the freeze dried patties. i gave her a few nibblets an hour ago. she is farting some but im hoping its just an adjustment to the raw food. im so excited.

My Bully Gave Me Wings Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Bev
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

For what it's worth, I went up to the holistic vet and bought more turkey. I was talking to another vet in the office and he told me that the only other pre packaged raw food that he would recommend is Answers.

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Twice View Post
    For what it's worth, I went up to the holistic vet and bought more turkey. I was talking to another vet in the office and he told me that the only other pre packaged raw food that he would recommend is Answers.
    thing is i cant feed alot of even the prepackaged raw food as they love to add kelp. sarah is allergic to kelp. i have looked at many so i have to even be careful with raw food. i believe your patties have kelp in them. so vital essentials fits the bill for me will see how she does on them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads