now thats what i call a meal

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
002-2.jpg
mmmmm annies tea today,found a source for fresh yorkshire rabbit not cheap but once a week feeding i dont mind paying out lol,karen

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Yummy, such a treat.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stig and Punkin are getting rabbit tonite too! I personally don't like the smell of it, so my bf tends to feed them whenever it's rabbit nite. :tongue:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Good for Annie! If Usko would see this I don't think he'd know what to do with it...:lmao: I hope I can get some rabbit for him some day! If I do, I will take a video of it for sure. He just had some pigs tongue, pigs back and tripe.

OP
karenben

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
cool pigs tongue,isnt it nice to see them eating good old fashioned raw meat,after looking at the rabbit pic it looks like its going to hop off the counter ,karen

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
you make raw feeding look really delish. I'm in envy of you'all

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
It does look like that bunny was nabbed mid hop! :hahaha:

My group has never had rabbit, I don't see it in the stores and we don't have any butcher shops that carry anything out of the spectrum of pork, chicken, beef. It looks like quite the treat though!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
[MENTION=2242]karenben[/MENTION] - So I ended up cutting up the boys' bunny dinner last nite. It wasn't too bad since it wasn't fully defrosted, but it reminded me of this pic. Was thinking too of mentioning that Stig gets to eat the skull/head, the only thing that we ask the farmer to do is skin them, cut off their feet and take out their poopy bits. Other than that, the boys get to eat everything. Have you ever tried giving Annie the skull? Brains are great for, umm, their brains. lol. It really is a good organ to eat though.

OP
karenben

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
i asked the butcher for rabbit and when i picked it up it came skinned,i have asked him to leave it whole nextime so will let you know how she goes lol,karen

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online