eggs

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ok so i thought ok i cant seem to do raw but whats an egg or two. so i crack eggs in each bowl and leave the shells. hm youd think i put down :poo: they just sat there and looked at it. so i get them to eat it and dallas ate his pretty good and sarah well she ate some of it and duke well he was having none of it. lol. and nobody was interested in the shells. i finally had to had feed dukes egg to them. omg to much. so dont say i didnt try raw. :laugh: i cleaned their bowls up and said ok i have very spoiled brats. :yes:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Thats hysterical! They are spoiled with good stuff! they are like ma are you serious what is this you expect us to eat lol I love it !!!!!! So thats good for them raw eggs and shell? You learn something new everyday for my baby boy!

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
yes [MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION] i put it on the spoon and launched it at them so they could catch it :yes:

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
no [MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION] i just spat it in their face and they licked it off :ROFL:

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION] you think maybe thats why they didnt like it :blink:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
sooner than you know:evil:

2da1a1a2.jpg

HONK!!! HONK!!!! HONK!!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION]...I gave it to Louie and BabyGirl. Louie took it and ran but dropped it! BabyGirl ate it all up!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.